Destiny-PK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Destiny-PK
Destiny-PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improvements for the Server.

2 posters

Go down

Improvements for the Server. Empty Improvements for the Server.

Post  I Tooted Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:40 pm

I have been playing the Beta for the past few hours, and have made a little list of things that should be given some thought. First, i think that there should be different kinds of whips, such as Lime and Barrows whips. This would make the economy much better, with a Barrows whip being the most expensive of the whips. These whips could be added to the PK Points shops/Slayer Shop, and/or can be added to bosses so they can drop them. Second, i noticed that on the server notice, it says "please register at xenomyth.com" instead of "please register at destinypk.com." Lastly of what i found, there was another player that logged on. He was brand new, and was already enjoying the server. He asked me if we could reset our levels with the command, and i thought that we could add that. I found that it helps a lot because if you mess up a level, then you dont have to create another account, you can just use ::resetlevel then whatever level it is. He also asked for a Chaotic C Bow, because he was big into range and that sort of stuff. If i find more stuff, i will post for sure. Thanks for reading! Very Happy
EDIT: I found that when i complete slayer tasks, i get EPP Points instead of Slayer Points. The Kalphite Queen is glitched. It doesn't allow you to attack it because of its prayer.

I Tooted

Back to top Go down

Improvements for the Server. Empty Re: Improvements for the Server.

Post  Josh Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:04 am

Good suggestions, I'd back these.

Josh

Back to top Go down