Destiny-PK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Destiny-PK
Destiny-PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P u r 3h3ll applying for staff mod/admin

2 posters

Go down

Should i be staff?

P u r 3h3ll applying for staff mod/admin I_vote_lcap57%P u r 3h3ll applying for staff mod/admin I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
P u r 3h3ll applying for staff mod/admin I_vote_lcap29%P u r 3h3ll applying for staff mod/admin I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
P u r 3h3ll applying for staff mod/admin I_vote_lcap14%P u r 3h3ll applying for staff mod/admin I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

P u r 3h3ll applying for staff mod/admin Empty P u r 3h3ll applying for staff mod/admin

Post  p u r 3 h3ll Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:11 am

Position You are applying for: mod / admin or forum mod / forum admin

Why you are applying for it:

because i have been with legacy for almost 2 years and i love his servers also to become a part of the server and help out!

Why you deserve this position:

i know pi bases in and out and also have alot of experince bieng staff on servers also i am very active and reliable and loyal i am also very good at handeling problems like rule breakers take care of the situation in a fair way i useally have alot of respect around to players every player means the same for me so i don't put any player higher on my list than any other player

What you plan on doing if your promoted:

i am planning to learn to pk lol ^^ also i am going to look for and take care of rule breakers and might be planning to make a pvp clan if theres some where multi Very Happy

P u r 3 h3ll

NOTE:if you ever need help testing ask i'd be glad to help!
p u r 3 h3ll
p u r 3 h3ll

Back to top Go down

P u r 3h3ll applying for staff mod/admin Empty Re: P u r 3h3ll applying for staff mod/admin

Post  Legacy Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Well i have accepted you as a Ingame Moderator currently, Because that time you left and for forum mod/administrator, you would have got it. Just your spelling/punctuation is not up to scratch.

Anyway, Congratulations

-Legacy

Legacy
Admin

http://www.destinypk.com

Back to top Go down

P u r 3h3ll applying for staff mod/admin Empty Thanks!

Post  p u r 3 h3ll Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:00 am

thanks liam i won't disapoint you this time

and yes i know i suck at gramma lol
p u r 3 h3ll
p u r 3 h3ll

Back to top Go down

P u r 3h3ll applying for staff mod/admin Empty Re: P u r 3h3ll applying for staff mod/admin

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down