Destiny-PK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Destiny-PK
Destiny-PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny-Pk version 1.0

+2
p u r 3 h3ll
Legacy
6 posters

Go down

Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Empty Destiny-Pk version 1.0

Post  Legacy Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:37 pm

Hello guys,

Here is a project insanity i have been working on, I have been busy and not able to do alot to it, And not to spend some time on the source alot. Also i don't think i'll be making a server out of it untill a while now, Because it may be coming soon but it is very great to make a PvP World source out of it so that you can get a good server as it is very unique and a good few features added:

Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Future_updates_2Some features:Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Future_updates_2
-Home edgeville
-Teleportation Redone
-Combat Redone
-Perfect Hybirding
-PKP System
-Cash system for pking (Smart)
-Shopping made for pking
-Pk Points Shop
-Achievments
-Skilling Zone (STARTED NOT FINISHED)
-15PKP Per kill

Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Duelling_2The Combat:Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Duelling_2
The combat of Project insanity in this server has been tweaked and improved. Switching ect is 100% complete to the correct speed and the hits are nearly 100%. Most items are in the game and has plenty of features to make pking alot more exciting!

Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Recruitment_lookingHybirding:Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Recruitment_looking
Hybirding is 100%, Just like RuneScape and its really great to PK with, This is probably a better system then most servers out there because it was taken time on making sure it is 100%

Destiny-Pk version 1.0 QuestAchievments:Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Quest
The Achievment system is very basic right now, I made it just like Call of Duty Achievments which in the next release will be filled with achievments and add a pop up achievment screen saying Achievment has been complete blah blah with fully functional achievments with differnt weapons and challenges!

Destiny-Pk version 1.0 PvpPking and the points:Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Pvp
Pking players are in various areas using the teleports, Lumbridge castle is safe aswell as most banking areas! Every time you kill one player you will get 15 PK points, And the cash reward. Read more under this for Cash rewards. Pk point shop is very good for the economy and uses alot of things for it to do so, Very great and functional for players to go in and buy things out of the shop to make it amazing. I added this because i though it would be great for ecomony and not like any other server that you have to Spawn to pk players. This will require Pk points and the cash reward system to actually make the economy buying out of shops for the things you have achieved!

Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Goalsandachievements_2The cash reward system:Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Goalsandachievements_2
The system is really great for economy also, You will get cash every player you kill you will recieve cash for them. The cash rewards you get will be lower or greater depending on how much Pk points you have to make it smart and efficient for players to play the server also good for the economy!

Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Off_topic_2Random Dropping Zones:Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Off_topic_2
Sometimes you will get drops and will not get drops, Depending on the randomness of the server. I have made this because the cash reward system. If you have greater pk points it will be more rare for player drops but still will get alot of there drops because the cash reward system+the drops without the random will ruin the economy!

Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Crafting_2The skilling zone:Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Crafting_2
The skilling zone if for skillers and if they wanted to be on such as a highscore list. It is located off the map in a secret draynor area which is blocked off, Currently there is only 100% woodcutting there and mining. Which i will add more in the next release.

More information posted soon!

Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Compliments_2Some Media:Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Compliments_2
Destiny-Pk version 1.0 1
Destiny-Pk version 1.0 2
Destiny-Pk version 1.0 3
Destiny-Pk version 1.0 4
Destiny-Pk version 1.0 5
Destiny-Pk version 1.0 6
Destiny-Pk version 1.0 7
Destiny-Pk version 1.0 8

I will post more media soon!

Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Recent_updates_2Download(s):Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Recent_updates_2
Client+ Source Packaged Mirror 1:
UppIT - Free File Sharing - Destiny-Pk.zip

Can people please post other mirrors for the source+client please, The cache is auto downloaded so it saves room. If you want it you can locate it in your "C:/DestinyPkCache"

Remember this server was up for a day, Players loved it and were pking like mad, But currently i do not have the time to actually make a server right now.

Tutorials & Guides of the source iteself can be found here Destiny-Pk - Your soul has been called!!
If not allowed i will remove or a moderator can!

Legacy
Admin

http://www.destinypk.com

Back to top Go down

Destiny-Pk version 1.0 Empty Re: Destiny-Pk version 1.0

Post  p u r 3 h3ll Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:10 am

very kind of youto release one of the firstpi bases with pvp!
p u r 3 h3ll
p u r 3 h3ll

Back to top Go down

Post  Arcadia Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:07 am

I think you have to make pk points faster, becouse VOIDS pay ********** ALOT. And death cape 2k O.o . Claws 0 points ? Yeh its good they are, for new players. All whips, spirit shields, and all pk items PAY alot. If you wanna voids, you have to pay LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Then if you die, you lose them ? O.o And the pk place, make it varrock ? Its bigger, and nicer place than little edgeville. Smile .

THEN get the PRAYER altar and ANCIENT and LUNAR altars on inside the bank ... People come '' wheres vengeance altar '' .

Shops.

The buy style are **** . 10 per ea :S . Add all runes, pots, weapons and all those 100m , and then that you can buy 100 ON one click. Understand ? My english is what it is .. You dont have to change shops, just the amount and buy amount :S . If you wanna vengeance runes, you have to click yers for 20 vengeances -.-
Arcadia
Arcadia

http://destiny-pk.nstars.org/u28

Back to top Go down

Post  p u r 3 h3ll Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:16 am

Arcadia
i know all the stuff is like that but when legacy gets vps he will start coding again till it fully done! (:
p u r 3 h3ll
p u r 3 h3ll

Back to top Go down

Post  Arcadia Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:46 am

p u r 3 h3ll wrote:Arcadia
i know all the stuff is like that but when legacy gets vps he will start coding again till it fully done! (:

Ooo great! When the vps come ? I cant wait till the server come online ! cheers
Arcadia
Arcadia

http://destiny-pk.nstars.org/u28

Back to top Go down

Post  p u r 3 h3ll Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:09 am

it didn't arrive yet but it hopefully won't be long! Very Happy
p u r 3 h3ll
p u r 3 h3ll

Back to top Go down

Post  k l 4 w s Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Does anyone know how to add items to the pkp shop and customize the price?
Alo, When I make an object in the ObjectManager file, it doesnt show or anything. Please Help? This is first time i started coding a PI Source. Thank you,

k l 4 w s

Back to top Go down

Post  E m a Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:56 am

Wow. i love this source..legacy can you give me the link of the one with spawn?
i have to talk to you later..;p
E m a
E m a

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:06 am

Wicked, downloading as we speak.

Josh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content