Destiny-PK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Destiny-PK
Destiny-PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scream for Mod!! :)

3 posters

Go down

Scream for Mod!! :) Empty Scream for Mod!! :)

Post  Scream Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:26 am

Position you are applying for: In- Game Mod
Why you are applying for it: I am applying for In-game Moderator, because i feel i could help the players in-game a lot. I see that a lot of the staff in this game barely play, i could be on anytime and help anyone.
Why i deserve this position:I feel that i deserve this position because i help a lot, and i have had a lot of experience in the past servers i have played on. I know that this server is just starting up and i like that, new beginnings.
What you plan on doing if your promoted:If i am promoted, i will be advertising for this server, i know it is very hard to do so now, because of the changing of graphics Legacy is working on, but i know what i am doing, and i could help out a lot. I have been every type of staff member except coder.
Person information:Well, i am 16 years old, i live in NY, USA. I play football, and i go to the gym. I play this in my spare time, i don't look like i'm a gamer, but i am Smile. I hate school so much, and yeah if you need to ever contact me, just private message me on the forums.

Thanks for reading!!!!
Scream
Scream
Scream

Back to top Go down

Scream for Mod!! :) Empty Re: Scream for Mod!! :)

Post  Legacy Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Accepted <3

Legacy
Admin

http://www.destinypk.com

Back to top Go down

Scream for Mod!! :) Empty nice

Post  pkernoob Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:41 pm

dude congrelation on mod u are pretty helpfull nice jog
pkernoob
pkernoob

Back to top Go down

Scream for Mod!! :) Empty Re: Scream for Mod!! :)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down