Destiny-PK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Destiny-PK
Destiny-PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matthew777k

Go down

Matthew777k Empty Matthew777k

Post  matthew777k Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:29 pm

Hi, My name is Matthew777k.
I'm making a application for the staff position:In game Moderator.

Why I think that I should be a Moderator:I think that I should be a Moderator because I have experience on being a Moderator on a webclient called RsVortex. I will be active and will definently not abuse my powers unless told to by a higher ranked staff member.(Owner) I will help new members by showing them around and help them if they are having problems connecting to the server.

My age is:16

Why you want to be a Moderator on this server: I would like to be a Moderator on this server because I find it hard to find a really fun server that I like, but I really like this server and want to help it get better by being a helpful Moderator.

How long will you be active: I would be active for about 4-6 hours a day. Some weeks im on vacation and will notifiy you about my absence.

What I will do to help if i'm a Moderator: I will stop other people from creating spam and do instructions by higher staff (Admin/Owner) and stop rule breakers..

Thank you for your time and I hope i'll maybe become a Moderator.
Thank you,
Matt

matthew777k

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum