Destiny-PK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Destiny-PK
Destiny-PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am divine,Administrator application.

+3
Arcadia
armann
i am divine
7 posters

Go down

What do you think of "I am divine" as admin?Yes or no?

I am divine,Administrator application. I_vote_lcap100%I am divine,Administrator application. I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
I am divine,Administrator application. I_vote_lcap0%I am divine,Administrator application. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I am divine,Administrator application. I_vote_lcap0%I am divine,Administrator application. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

I am divine,Administrator application. Empty I am divine,Administrator application.

Post  i am divine Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:40 am

Position You are applying for:Administrator.

Why you are applying for it:Because i have been a very good moderator,been helping everyone with id's
and other things, like commands,even personal stuff.I have alot of experience in game designing,and understand alot about these RSPS's,i can help with it,ive been staff alot because of it also hosted 12 servers last 2 years,got 10+ people to join the forums.

Why you deserve this position:i have been a very good moderator,been helping everyone with id's
and other things, like commands,even personal stuff.I have alot of experience in game designing,and understand alot about these RSPS's,i can help with it,ive been staff alot because of it also hosted 12 servers last 2 years,got 10+ people to join the forums.

What you plan on doing if your promoted:I will be the same as before even if i dont get just thought it be cool to be admin since i am like only one i seen work from moderator.

Personal information:
Msn:Itemownz@live.com if you need me and i am not online.
Skype:Nicholas.white57,if wanna skype and need help when i am not online.
Thanks,
Nicholas.

Last edited by i am divine on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

i am divine

http://www.destinypk.com/

Back to top Go down

I am divine,Administrator application. Empty Re: I am divine,Administrator application.

Post  armann Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:45 am

you didn't help me with ids i asked for lime whip code but noo you said no

armann

Back to top Go down

I am divine,Administrator application. Empty Re: I am divine,Administrator application.

Post  Arcadia Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:49 am

i am divine wrote:Position You are applying for:Administrator.

Why you are applying for it:Because i have been a very good moderator,been helping everyone with id's

Why you deserve this position:i have been a very good moderator,been helping everyone with id's

What you plan on doing if your promoted:I will be the same as before even if i dont get just thought it be cool to be admin since i am like only one i seen work from moderator.

Personal information:
Msn:Itemownz@live.com if you need me and i am not online.
Skype:Nicholas.white57,if wanna skype and need help when i am not online.
Thanks,
Nicholas.

Good application. Good luck Smile
Arcadia
Arcadia

http://destiny-pk.nstars.org/u28

Back to top Go down

Post  p u r 3 h3ll Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:09 am

nice apply best i've seen so far you should have a good chance of that! (:

Rep me + if you like my replies or topics Very Happy
p u r 3 h3ll
p u r 3 h3ll

Back to top Go down

Post  i am divine Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:11 am

thanks rep meh for good app :[)

and ill make u a psp -.-

(+.[__]:: )

i am divine

http://www.destinypk.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  p u r 3 h3ll Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:11 am

i will Very Happy
p u r 3 h3ll
p u r 3 h3ll

Back to top Go down

Post  EaTMyARR0wZz Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:54 pm

tooo bright in coloors...

EaTMyARR0wZz

Back to top Go down

Post  E m a Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:39 am

Hey Bro! remember meh? ur old buddy..;p

great app and i'd love it to see yo admin..Smile
E m a
E m a

Back to top Go down

Post  Sex Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Tbh, no i dont think you should.

Sex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down