Destiny-PK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Destiny-PK
Destiny-PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pkernoob for mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

3 posters

Go down

pkernoob for mod

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pkernoob for mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I_vote_lcap100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pkernoob for mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pkernoob for mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I_vote_lcap0%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pkernoob for mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pkernoob for mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I_vote_lcap0%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pkernoob for mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pkernoob for mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Empty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pkernoob for mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Post  pkernoob Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Position You are applying for: mod or admis

Why you are applying for it:1. is because i am mostly on and i been busy for thess past week and i watch for people who are cheating and other stuff.2 usally nobody on and wee need more people to get online.3 i played this for about maybe a year now and u all know i love it.

Why you deserve this position: because i am mostly helping people when i not busy and if nobody on. then who going to take care of sever when nobody online and i the rigght man for it

What you plan on doing if your promoted:if i get promoted i planing on making my self more active and making a promotion vidoe and helping more people.

Personal information (not required) my name is kyle and i live in ill chicago and u can contact me at (kyleakiyama@hotmail.com)
pkernoob
pkernoob

Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pkernoob for mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Empty Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pkernoob for mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Post  you671 Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:48 am

pkernoob should get the mod!!!

you671

Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pkernoob for mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Empty Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pkernoob for mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Post  EaTMyARR0wZz Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:53 pm

need more description and reasoning then you will prob get it.

EaTMyARR0wZz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down