Destiny-PK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Destiny-PK
Destiny-PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a choice between x10 hits and old rs hits

3 posters

Go down

Do you like x10 hits

Have a choice between x10 hits and old rs hits I_vote_lcap0%Have a choice between x10 hits and old rs hits I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Have a choice between x10 hits and old rs hits I_vote_lcap100%Have a choice between x10 hits and old rs hits I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Have a choice between x10 hits and old rs hits I_vote_lcap0%Have a choice between x10 hits and old rs hits I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Have a choice between x10 hits and old rs hits Empty Have a choice between x10 hits and old rs hits

Post  zaros Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:19 am

I would like to see if you could give players a choice between x10 hits and old rs hits. Most players come to play rsps's for fact that they want to play old runescape. Yes runescape went shit and about 2 million players recognized it so do you think you could players a choice.

zaros

Back to top Go down

Have a choice between x10 hits and old rs hits Empty Re: Have a choice between x10 hits and old rs hits

Post  EaTMyARR0wZz Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:35 pm

way more then 10x hits. FUCK RUNESCAPE!! THIS IS A PRIVATE SERVER AND IT SHUD NOT HAVE SHITTY HITS LIKE RUNESCAPE!! nuf said.

EaTMyARR0wZz

Back to top Go down

Have a choice between x10 hits and old rs hits Empty Re: Have a choice between x10 hits and old rs hits

Post  Josh Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:05 am

Don't really mind them, but I used to get more excited when I'd hit a 60 rather than when I hit a 600 idk why...

Josh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum