Destiny-PK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Destiny-PK
Destiny-PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EaTMyARR0wZz Admin App

Go down

EaTMyARR0wZz Admin App Empty EaTMyARR0wZz Admin App

Post  EaTMyARR0wZz Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:29 pm

Heyy mikey you no who it is!!!

Irl name:
Ritchie

Do you know what to do now as a Administrator? Explain.

i already knew what to do as a admin( from past experience) i know as a admin i should enforce every rule and punish and/or tell the other staff members accordingly, a moderator should help with every possible situation and deal with problems maturly and the best way possible. A mod has a very important role in a server/game and may sometimes get better things which should never be abused.

Time zone:
-5 EST

Why do you want a staff position?(No answers like: Because I like it. Give answers like: Because I can make a difference and I can improve this, I did that, I will do that etc.. Also post proof.)
i would love to be admin on this server although if this application gets declined i will not give up, i do not help players for the chance of being a staff member i do it because i actually enjoy helping others on the server, haveing said that; getting staff on a server is always better for me as i am noticed as someone who is always willing to help, this means i can help more people on the server. i will change the whole server, nobody will be walking round lost not knowing what to do as i will always ask if people want to join in killing a boss on the server. As a normal player i never ignore anyone no matter what there eglish levels whether i understand them or not i will try my hardest to help for example telling them about a player/mod that speaks there language and who can help instead. Really i love to help people no matter what the issue and getting a mod position will advertise me even further as someone who will help, i am willing to also enforce and rules and punnish accordingly, when i am staff on a server i try my hardest to not ban someone i give as many warning is you would need before banning or muting.

Have you ever been staff on an other server? Yes, post wich servers?(this isn't advertise then!!)
i have been staff on many many many servers, i was part of one server for almost 2 years. called dhscape. Still currently a Head Admin on RushPkz 562.

the best experience i have is owning my own very sucessfull server called dragzscape. the server is no longer online but i released what i have coded and owned on moparscape, i can give you the link to the page if you wan't it for further evidence, heres the link to the forum post http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.php/topic,410658.msg3029159.html#msg3029159 , you can also see my moparscape profile which shows i have been working with servers/playing them for nearly 4 years.

How active are you now? And how active would you be if you are Admin?
i am online everyday and would be the exact same as a admin, maybe even more.

Do you accept the rules of Destiny-Pk, and will follow them?
yes i accept the rules of the server and will never break them. i also accept everything i get as a admin and will not abuse the fact that i'm admin.

If you get demoted by a reason, will you quit you playing?
i will not quit the server if i get demoted, i will be unhappy if im demoted without a sufficient reason but thats all.

in summary heres everything i have said..

i have great experience with a server.
i thrive to help EVERYBODY
i play whenever my computer is on
whenever i'm on the server i am on the forums.
i thrive to help the server
i enforce all rules and punnish accordingly.
if i do something wrong i realise and put it right.
i can help with all problems. [technical or forums or server]

GOOD LUCK!!

P.S.
Enable signatures plz Razz

Last edited by EaTMyARR0wZz on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : none)

EaTMyARR0wZz

Back to top Go down