Destiny-PK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Destiny-PK
Destiny-PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jiglojay's Moderator application

2 posters

Go down

Jiglojay's Moderator application Empty Jiglojay's Moderator application

Post  jiglojay Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:34 pm

Position You are applying for: Ingame Moderator

Why you are applying for it: I feel I've been doing alot since i've joined and I feel i can do more to help the server if I had more power.

Why you deserve this position: I try my best to be online as much as possible, im a trustable loyal person, if im going to be gone for a few days I'll tell without just Bailing out, I know what to do with Spammers and if duping is going on. My goal is to be destinypk's Best Moderator In history, And I am a previous Staff member on 19 Different servers.

What you plan on doing if your promoted: Helping out as much as i can, Not disobeying any rules Taking care of spammers/hackers/dupers ect.

Personal information (not required): I Have Alot of experience with being A staff member, I am a previous staff member to Real-Scape, I've been moderator and higher ON servers such as the orginal Dragonscape, Cammy-PVP, NixelScape
Kingv3, Fire-pk, and more, Most of those servers are offline now, If not the reason why I've been demoted or are not on them is because Im dedicated to Destinypk, ever since I joined 2 weeks ago.
Im 15 years of age But im very mature,im in Highschool 10th grade i love to play Real-scape and Im loyal and im African American.

afro

jiglojay

Back to top Go down

Jiglojay's Moderator application Empty Re: Jiglojay's Moderator application

Post  jiglojay Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:07 pm

**BUMP**

jiglojay

Back to top Go down

Jiglojay's Moderator application Empty Re: Jiglojay's Moderator application

Post  EaTMyARR0wZz Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:50 pm

not bad. cya soon!

EaTMyARR0wZz