Destiny-PK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Destiny-PK
Destiny-PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moran673kool's moderator application(new)

4 posters

Go down

moran673kool's moderator application(new) Empty moran673kool's moderator application(new)

Post  moran673kool Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:45 pm

Why i choose to be a moderator.7
well the moderator is the begginer of an admin co and owner when you experience being a moderator you will be able to move on to an admin and getting more promotions, which means the better staff you are.
i am 10 years old my name is muddy for short,
Do you want better server qualities?
well if you do you can look at my point of view and reasons i communicate alot with other people not threatening them.
i wil ban all the people which make fun of this server,spamming ,advertising and hacking into accounts.
i will help i am a really helpful person it is the staff's duty to help and encourage the on how they could play whats the best place to train
my points are here and i will show you why

1.my name is on top and age, i live in england northern part and i communicate well
2.my special feature is that i never stay off duty, if someone needs my help i will help them to go somewhere give them a starter.
3. I have never ever threatened innocence unless i do not know which one is which
4.i have many ideas for the future i never spoil anything im a good listener i make good friends the good way
5. Nobody that comes on every single server advertising wil come anymore while im around because i will ban every single person who disobeys the rules and orders of the owner.
6.I have been playing for over 2 months now and i have realise that i know everything about the server i wil give starters a new 10 mil start if they are not threateners and abide by the rules.
7. i do not make bad choices into saying for example,
''this advertiser should be a mod straight away because he advertised the server one time only''
i mean one time is not enough.
8.the purpose of a moderator staff is to help new starters to know what they are doing now. Thank you for reading this.

Please think about this application please think about how i set it and if u like it you could make me a mod

moran673kool

Back to top Go down

moran673kool's moderator application(new) Empty Re: moran673kool's moderator application(new)

Post  zaros Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:50 pm

U dont even capitalize your I's so that proves that you are 10 lol and u just kinda started today of witch i saw

lol! lol! lol! lol!

zaros

Back to top Go down

moran673kool's moderator application(new) Empty Re: moran673kool's moderator application(new)

Post  lucky Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Hey 'muddy' , great post .. but Im going to have to say ''no'' on this one becasue you have just started and in future reference try to dense everything up in para-frames Smile! but all in all good post ! good luck !

lucky

Back to top Go down

moran673kool's moderator application(new) Empty ive been playing for 2 months

Post  moran673kool Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:50 am

lol ive been playing for 2 months well that is just new but ok i will lay for 4 months and apply

moran673kool

Back to top Go down

Post  moran673kool Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:51 am

zaros wrote:U dont even capitalize your I's so that proves that you are 10 lol and u just kinda started today of witch i saw

lol! lol! lol! lol!
''I never had enough time because it was nearly my bedtime

moran673kool

Back to top Go down

Post  EaTMyARR0wZz Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 pm

moran673kool wrote:
zaros wrote:U dont even capitalize your I's so that proves that you are 10 lol and u just kinda started today of witch i saw

lol! lol! lol! lol!
''I never had enough time because it was nearly my bedtime

lol you how old? cant believe you got a bedtime Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

EaTMyARR0wZz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down